Entry Point : Myawadddy/ Mae Sot Border Checkpoint
Exit Point : Tamu/Moreh Border Checkpoint
Meeting Time : 09:00 AM (MMT)
Duration : 10 D/9N
|Day||Destinations||Estimate Driving Hour||Estimate Driving Kilometer|
|Day 1||Arrival Myawaddy _ Hpa An||5:00 hr||131 km|
|Day 2||Hpa An – Kyaikhtiyoe (GR)||1:30 hr||57.8 km|
|Day 3||Kyaikhtiyoe – Nay Pyi Taw||9:00 hr||348 km|
|Day 4||Nay Pyi Taw _ Bagan||6:00 hr||292 km|
|Day 5||Bagan Sightseeing||_||_|
|Day 6||Bagan_Mt.Popa_Mandalay||5:30 hr||179 km|
|Day 7||Mandalay Sightseeing||_||_|
|Day 8||Mandalay _ Amapapura_Monywa||5:00 hr||141 km|
|Day 9||Monywa_ Gangaw_ Kalay||6:30 hr||236 km|
|Day 10||Kalay_ Tamu Departure||5:00 hr||131 km|
What is Included
- 9 Night Hotels and accommodations
- Escort English speaking Guide, Company Staff
- Pilot car, Liaison officer
- Permission Documents and Permission fees
- Border Pass Process Fees
- Royalty fees
- Entrance Fees in all destination
- Sightseeing Car (or) E-Bike at Bagan
- Entrance fees for Viewing Tower & Sunset Boat Fee at Bagan
- Boat fee for Inle Sightseeing
- Phone services and Maps
- Two Bottled drinking water and Snow towel per day
- Road fees (Toll Gate fees)
What is NOT included
- Tips for your guide, driver and all of staff.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks and etc.
- Any camera or video fees at any sites.
- International flights.
- Visa fees.
- Insurance fees
- Prices not mentioned in “Include” list.
“We are flexible in sightseeing for all destinations. To know more, please read our cancellation policy ”