Meeting Time : 9:00 AM
Meeting Place : Your hotel
Duration : Full Day
Your guide will pick up you at hotel. Take a 30 minutes ride to Amarapura. Your first place to visit is the Mahagandayon Monastery. Over a thousand monks live and study there. Explore the daily life style of monks and novice, and take the best snap-shot photos of them. Then, proceed to U Bein Bridge which is crossed over Taungthaman Lake. The next place is Bargaya Monastery which features a remarkable collection of Buddha statues.
Around 12:00 AM , enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant. After having the lunch, hop aboard a boat for a short trip to the former royal capital of Inwa (Ava). Visit the Nan Myint Tower, the remains of the palace building nicknamed “the leaning tower of Ava.” The next stop is MahaAungmyeBonzan. Built of brick and stucco, this monastery is breathtakingly beautiful.
Keep your trip on and see the Bargaya Monastery. This is famous for its impressively ornate wood carving and teak posts. Your last stop at sunset is Sagaing Hills which is a retreat for Buddhist devotees. After your full-day excursion, transfer back to your hotel.
What is Included
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with driver as mentioned in program
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- Entrance fees
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT Included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Festival Surcharges
- Any other items not mentioned
- There will be fuel surcharge during water festival and surcharge cost is to be advised upon request.
“We are flexible in sightseeing for all destinations. To know more, please read our cancellation policy.”