Private Day Tour in Bagan
- Meeting Time: 8:00 AM
- Meeting Place: Your hotel
- Duration: Full Day
Bagan Full Day Trip Itinerary:
Our local guide will pick you up at your hotel. Start the tour at the most beautiful temples and pagodas and ancient like those of Shwezigon, Wetkyi-in, Gubyaukgyi, Ananda, Ananda Oak Kyaung and the millenary paintings of Kyansittha Umin and Sulamani.
Take time to enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant. We will visit the traditional artisans of lacquer technique. We will continue visiting one of the most amazing pagodas and temples of the place like the Dhammayangyi Temple.
In the evening, we will make a horse-cart riding for one hour and enjoy the sunset at the place where selected by our guide.
During a visit to the temple in the late morning, we can go to a small local monastery where about 130 monks line up daily and pray before taking their lunch. The monks amass fascinating tree fossils thousands of years old (and great value).
What is Included
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with driver as mentioned in program
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- 1 Hour of Horse-Cart Riding
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT Included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Entrance Fees
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Festival Surcharges
- Any other items not mentioned
- There will be fuel surcharge during water festival and surcharge cost is to be advised upon request.
“We are flexible about the sightseeings you wish to do for all destinations. To know more, please read our cancellation policy.”