Private Day Tour to Bago with Transfer Service
- Meeting Time: 7:30 AM
- Meeting Place: At your Hotel (Yangon)
- Duration: Full Day
- Highlight: Taukkyan War Cemetery – Kya Khat Wine Monastery – Bago Market – Shwemawdaw Pagoda – Kanbawzathardi Palace – Kyaik Pun Paya – Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha Image
Bago Day Tour Itinerary
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel then transfer you to Bago. On the way, you can observe the Htauk Kyant War Cemetery, where the dead bodies from the Second World War soldiers were buried. You can capture nice-looking images of the impressive vault and alluring walkway. Then, continue your trip to Kya Khat Wine, where the educational monks and novices monastery is. You can understand better the daily life of monks at this monastery and take photos with them.
After that, let’s explore Bago Local Market so as to enjoy some local products. And then, go ahead to the Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda, the most elongated one in Myanmar. Many consider that this pagoda is more elevated than the Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon. The next spot will be Kanbawzathardi Palace, where you will definitely feel the atmosphere of the ancient Myanmar. In retrospect, people constructed it with the precious Myanmar natural resources in order to show the wealth of its Empire. However, the fire completely consumed this palace in 1599. So visitors will only be able to observe it through the contemporary renovation.
It will then be the moment for you to have lunch. The next stop will be the Kyaik Pun Pagoda which is well known for the four sided images. After that continue to the Shwe Thar Lyaung Reclining Buddha Image, one of the massive images in Myanmar. Although, Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda in Yangon is nearly 10 meters longer than this image. For now, it is time to say good bye and to transfer you back to your hotel.
What is Included
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with driver as mentioned in program
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- Entrance fees
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT Included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Festival Surcharges
- Any other items not mentioned
- There will be fuel surcharge during water festival and surcharge cost is to be advised upon request.
“We are flexible about the sightseeing you wish to do for all destinations. To know more, please read our cancellation policy.”