Kayan Tribe Tour
Pick up you at 9:00 AM. Take an hour ride to Pemasong village. Moderately challenging trek from Pemasong to Rang Ku Village. Local guide will show a wide range of herbal plants on the way. Community members use them in their “jungle larder”.
Enjoy a pack lunch at jungle picnic. The jungle picnic includes at least 3 Kayin dishes.
After it, we will go to meet the long necked women. But before we need to do a trekking to Rang Ku Hamlet, where they live. Enjoy interacting with fun- loving and artistic Kayan people and discover the traditions and culture with performance of Kayan Traditional Music. You can find some local handicrafts to buy in Rang Ku.
Duration: Full Day
Meeting Time: 9:00 AM
Meeting Place: Kayah Resort
What is Included
- Jungle Picnic Lunch
- Visiting fees to Kayan ethnic houses
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Pick up/ drop off service
- Air-conditioned car
- Two bottles of Drinking Water
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT Included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Other Meals
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for your guide
- Travel Insurance
- Prices not mentioned in included lists
“We are flexible in sightseeing for all destinations. To know more, please read our cancellation policy ”