Private Tour to Pindaya Caves
- Meeting Time: Depend on your morning flight time.
- Meeting Place: Heho Airport
- Duration: Full Day
- Highlight: Shwe Oo Min Cave – Monastery Sin Khaung Taung Kyaung – Pone Ta Loke Lake
Excursion to Pindaya Itinerary
Our guide will meet you at Heho Airport, at the arriving terminal. Together you will head towards Pindaya in our private car. Start your visit at Shwe Oo Min Cave. This cave is located up on a limestone escarpment above Pindaya town. From there, you will see the covered stairways that will take you to the top. In front of the entrance is a sculpture of a giant spider and a Prince aiming his bow at it. Local legend tells that once a giant spider lived in that cave. It is also well known for its interior which contains over 8,000 images of Buddha. All around the cave and in each recess you will find Buddha images from the bottom to the roof. Between the images you will also see a large number of small pagodas as well as stalagmites and stalactites. If you want to know more before your tour, you can visit our post about Pindaya Cave. Then, visit Hsin Khaung Taung Kyaung, a large and captivating monastery made from carved teak wood.
Have your lunch at one of the local restaurants. After that, enjoy Pone Taloke Lake view. Then, head to Inle Lake. On the way, you can enjoy the pleasant view of Shan State. Then your trip will come to an end and we will transfer you back to your hotel.
What is included
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with driver as mentioned in program
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- Entrance Fees
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Festival Surcharges
- Any other items not mentioned
- There will be fuel surcharge during water festival and surcharge cost is to be advised upon request.
“We are flexible about the sightseeing you wish to do for all destinations. To know more, please read our cancellation policy”