Private Mandalay and Mingun Tour
- Meeting Time: 08: 00 AM
- Meeting Place: Your Hotel
- Duration: Fullday
Mandalay Tour Itinerary
You local guide will meet and pick up you at your hotel. Transfer to the jetty and take a fascinating boat ride upriver to Mingun. Upon arrival, explore the ruins of the vast Mingun Pagoda. Continue to the beautiful HsinbyumePaya and the Mingun Bell which is weighing 87 tons and being the world’s largest intact bronze bell.
Sail back to Mandalay and visit Mahamuni Pagoda, one of the most important Buddhist pilgrimage sites in Myanmar.
At 12:00, enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, continue your exploration with a visit to Mandalay Palace, Shwenandaw Monastery – noted for its exquisite woodcarvings, gold leaf beating workshop and Kuthodaw Pagoda – known for containing the world’s largest book .
In the very evening, visit to Mandalay Hill to watch the sunset and the panoramic view over the city. After that, transfer back to your hotel.
What is Included
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with driver as mentioned in program
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- Entrance fees
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT Included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Festival Surcharges
- Any other items not mentioned
- There will be fuel surcharge during water festival and surcharge cost is to be advised upon request.
“We are flexible in sightseeing for all destinations. To know more, please read our cancellation policy.“