Meeting Point – Pick up at your hotel
Period Time – 9:00 AM (Full Day)
Highlight – Mahamuni Pagoda, Gold leaf Workshop, Zaycho Market, Mandalay Royal Palace, ShweNandaw Monastery, AtumashiKyaung, Ku Tho Daw Pagoda, Sunset view at Mandalay Hill & dinner at Royal Culture Show
Mandalay Tour Itinerary
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel at 9:00 AM. Your visit will start with Mahamuni pagoda, which is a venerate Buddha temple and major pilgrimage site. Then, visit the Gold leaf workshop, one thing is to see the temples covered in gold and another is to see the hard labor behind this fascinating art. After that, continue to Zaycho Market which is the largest and most important market in upper Myanmar.
We will then bring you to one of the best local restaurant to enjoy your lunch.
Later on, visit the Mandalay Royal Palace, which is the last royal palace of the Burmese monarchy. Next proceed to Kuthodaw Pagoda well known for containing the largest book of Buddhist stupa. Moreover, you will be able to explore the heritage of the last Konbaung dynasty- King ThiBaw and King Mindon- at Shwe Nandaw Monastery. Then we will head towards Mandalay Hill so you can enjoy the sunset and the beautiful view on Mandalay city. To end this day Tour, you’ll have your dinner while being entertained by the Royal Culture Show before your transfer back to your hotel at around 7:00 PM where you will finally be able to take a rest.
What is Included
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with driver as mentioned in program
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- Entrance fees
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT Included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Festival Surcharges
- Any other items not mentioned
- There will be fuel surcharge during water festival and surcharge cost is to be advised upon request.
“We are flexible about the sightseeing you wish to do for all destinations. To know more, please read our cancellation policy.”