Private Day Tour in Mandalay
- Meeting Time: 9:00 AM
- Meeting Place: Hotel
- Duration: Full Day
Mandalay Royal Capital Tour Itinerary
Our local guide will pick you up at your hotel at 9:00 AM. Together you will reach Mandalay Hill, a 240 metres hill located on the northeast part of the city center. From the top of this Hill you can get a picturesque view over the city. You will then visit the Kuthodaw Pagoda at the foot of Mandalay Hill. The King Mindon built this Pagoda also known as the World’s Largest Book during his reign.
Then, take a visit to Mya Nan San Kyaw Palace which is the last royal palace of the ancient Burmese monarchy. This Palace constructed between 1857 and 1859 is part of King Mindon’s founding of the new royal capital city of Mandalay. Continue with the visit of Shwe Nan Daw monastery, one of the most beautiful wooden traditional monastery of the country dating from the 19th century. It is a very finely carved teakwood monastery built just outside the Royal Palace of Mandalay.
Take a break and enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit the Mahamuni Pagoda, one of the major pilgrimage sites in Myanmar. Because it is seen as a representation of the Buddha’s life, Myanmar people highly venerate this Pagoda, central to many people’s lives. Have a look at the Marble Stone Carving and the Silk Weaving Workshops. After that, watch the sunset at U Bein Bridge, the longest teak bridge of the World. It is yet time to transfer you back to your hotel.
What is Included
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with driver as mentioned in program
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- Entrance fees
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT Included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Festival Surcharges
- Any other items not mentioned
- There will be fuel surcharge during water festival and surcharge cost is to be advised upon request.
“We are flexible about the sightseeings you wish to do for all destinations. To know more, please read our cancellation policy.”