- Meeting Time: 8:30AM
- Meeting Place:Hotel at Nyaung Shwe
- Duration: Full Day
Kakku Day Tour Itinerary:
Our local guide will meet you at your hotel in Nyaung Shwe. You will be transfered to Taunggyi in our private car. Enjoy the scenic ride to the best nearby market where you can look around the stalls and find some nice Myanmar produce-packed or handicrafts and haggle with locals to get the perfect and unique souvenir. It is also a good place for watching the traditional way of making cheroots cigars. You will be for sure amazed by the ability and speed of the local workers.
Get back to your car and continue your visit to Kakku. The trip takes nearly 2 hours. There you will find an indigenous community, the Pa’O but also, later, the impressive ruins of the pagodas from 300 BC. Wander through the rural village and finally enjoy a delicious lunch tasting regional cuisines.
Then, head to the ruins to find the best angles for postcard-perfect shots of 2000-years-old stupas that surround a massive pagoda. After your excursion, take your way back to the hotel.
What is Included
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with driver as mentioned in program
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- Entrance Fees
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT Included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Festival Surcharges
- Any other items not mentioned
- There will be fuel surcharge during water festival and surcharge cost is to be advised upon request.
“We are flexible about the sightseeings you wish to do for all the destinations.To know more read our cancellation policy ”