Yangon Circular Train + National Museum + Kandawgyi Park with Transfer Service
- Meeting Time: 8:30 AM
- Meeting Place: Your Hotel
- Duration: Full Day
- Highlight: Central Railway Station – Yangon Surroundings – National Museum – Sunset at Kandawgyi Natural Park (Utopia Tower)
The Burma Railway Experience Itinerary:
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and we will then go together to the Central Railway Station. Start your trip out of the city center exploring the colorful lifestyle of Yangon. Little by little, stations after stations you will see the entire scenery changing, from the city and its urbanization to the deep countryside of the country. This way, the concrete ground will soon disappear to make way to large paddy fields. The most important part is that during all your journey you can also observe the lifestyle of Myanmar People. The Yangon and the possibility to travel like local people do. The Yangon Circular Train takes about three hours for the entire loop.
When you will be back at the Central Railway Station, it will be time for you to enjoy your lunch. After that, we will transfer you to the National Museum. Once, the location of National Museum was a Jubilee Hall. The present National Museum is a five-storeyed building and exhibits treasures and ancient artifacts. You will learn more about the historical places around Myanmar such as Pyu, Bagan, Konbaung, Innwa, Amarapura eras but you will also be able to enjoy not only historical memories but the stories and culture of the different ethnic groups in Myanmar including their lifestyles.
After that, we will transport you to the Kandawgyi Natural Park. This is an artificial lake that British people built as a reservoir. The walkway interlinks mainly along the southern and western parts of the lake. At the north side of the lake, you can also enjoy Utopia Tower, a giant rock structure which host a nice bar/restaurant, where you can enjoy one of the best sunset of Yangon meanwhile you have a drink. Time for us to say goodbye and we will transfer you back to your hotel.
What is Included
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with driver as mentioned in program
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Train Ticket
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinking Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- Entrance fees
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT Included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Festival Surcharges
- Any other items not mentioned
- National museum closes on Mondays and Public Holidays.
- There will be fuel surcharge during water festival and surcharge cost is to be advised upon request.
“We are flexible regarding all sightseeing for every destination. To know more, please read our cancellation policy.”