Golden Rock Pagoda Trip from Yangon with Private Transfer
- Meeting Time: 7:00 AM
- Meeting Place: Hotel
- Duration: Full Day
- Highlights: A scenic guided tour to discover the history – Breath-taking moment on an open truck
Yangon to Golden Rock Itinerary:
You’ll be picked up at your hotel at 7:00AM. Head towards Kyaikhtiyoe Pagoda, the famous Golden Rock located in Kyaikhto Township. The journey will take approximately 4 hours by car, driving through small towns.
As soon as we will get at the bottom of the mountain, we will be transferred to an open truck. It will then take about 45 minutes to reach the top of the hill. Once there, you will be amazed by the pagoda that appears to resist gravity. It actually gently balances on the extremity of the 1100 meters high mountain. We will then enjoy lunch at one of the restaurant on site. Then we will observe Pilgrims coming there, sometimes from very far away, just to add their golden leaf on the sacred rock. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the panoramic view of the surrounding Mon State Mountains from the summit. Later in the afternoon, you will head back towards the base of the mountain the same way you went up.
We will then start our journey back to Yangon and transfer you back at your hotel.
Don’t miss the Golden Rock in your next trip to Myanmar. Have Fun with us during this journey up to the Hill!
What is Included
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-con vehicle with driver as mentioned in program
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Open truck to go to the top
- Entrance fees
- Drinking Water Bottle and Snow Towel
- Government tax and service charges
What is NOT Included
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Festival Surcharges
- Any other items not mentioned
- There will be fuel surcharge during water festival and surcharge cost is to be advised upon request.
“We are flexible about the sightseeings you wish to do for all destinations.To know more read our cancellation policy ”